Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Response to Emily's Cieminski's Blog
I was snooping around the blogs of my fellow J1 classmates, and I came across Emily's. I started to read some of her responses and I caught myself agreeing with her question about books. Will paper copies of books ever die out or demassify? Everything in the world seems to be going digital. Like Emily said, Kindles, Nooks, and eReaders are really popular now and days. I'd personally hate for paper books to go extinct because they are so much safer to carry around. It's easier to have an electronic device to store all of your books on because it's convenient to have all of your books in one place, but it's risky. Nooks and Kindles are pretty expensive and to have one of them being stolen is far more worse than losing one book. An average book doesn't cost more than $15, but Kindles and Nooks are as high as $200. I know for a fact, if I lost one of those, my mother would never trust me with another one and I'd be reader paper copies for the rest of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Emily girl sounds like a genius...
ReplyDelete