Thursday, September 26, 2013
Response 3 to Class Activity: Jeopardy!
If you survey any number of students, the majority will most likely say they hate studying. In my opinion, studying is simply boring. I completely understand that it is essential for learning. The teacher could explain something clearly without any question, but studies show that the human brain needs to take in a piece of information 10-12 times before it sticking in their memory. The only way to make studying enjoyable, is to put a fun spin on it. Jeopardy is one way to do that. I have played Jeopardy at school before, and it actually helped me memorize key topics for my fourth grade social studies class. I was so excited when Mr. Miller told us we would play Jeopardy to review for our test. The game was really fun and it helped me remember the important things to know for the upcoming test. Even though Jeopardy was just fun in general, I think I enjoyed it most because my team won!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment