Thursday, November 14, 2013
Crime, Crime, and More Crime
Have you ever liked a radio station, but they replay the same songs a thousand times? That's how it was when I watched WLKY for the past 6 weeks. Every night, I would tune in-- hoping to hear some important news, but each time, it was just a crime story. Over the course of a month and a half, WLKY reported 108 crime stories, accounting for over half of their total stories. I honestly got tired of the same types of reports and not only were they the same type, but the subjects were the same too! There is no need for 10+ segments on the David Camm trial...Yes, he's accused of killing his wife and kids, yes, he's saying he didn't do it, yes, he's found not guilty... we get it. I was honestly just disappointed at the repetitiveness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment